The Compliance Team is the first nationally recognized accreditation organization to develop programs specific to the needs of Ocularists and Anaplastologists. Our Exemplary Provider® accreditation programs for these two specialty organizations are designed to improve performance and patient care at all operational levels.
Our industry leading Safety-Honesty-Caring® Quality Standards and Evidence of Compliance for Ocularist and Anaplastologist are operations driven and written in easy to understand terms with special attention being paid to the skills required of ocularists utilizing the modified impression method as it applies to coloring, final polishing and fit.
The Compliance Team’s customizable programs are uniquely structured to dramatically simplify the accreditation process. Each program features: mentoring and manuals; self-assessment checklists; corporate compliance/anti-fraud plans; and electronic outcomes benchmarking. It all adds up to an unrivaled accreditation value that protects patients and providers as well as the public and third-party payors.
Advantages of The Compliance Team’s Exemplary Provider® Accreditation:
• Helps organizations comply with state licensure requirements
• Streamlines day-to-day operations
• Addresses manufacturing errors
• Improves the patient’s experience
• Benchmarks patient satisfaction and prosthetic outcome
• Provides a distinguished Exemplary Provider® quality branding tool
• Positions your organization for long-term growth
Request Accreditation Standards
©2017 The Compliance Team, Inc. P.O. Box 160, 905 Sheble Lane, Suite 102, Spring House, PA 19477